Monday, August 4, 2008

Hitting up the new vibe.




This... Is GINA(Gaming Interactive and Network Architecture). My new baby and also my new gaming platform. Yesh!!! After years and years of being apart from the console scene, I've moved back in the portable section. Anyway, current games I'm playing are GRAW 2 and SOCOM 2. Finished God of War and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the graphics and the game. I haven't been mashing buttons on a hack and slash RPGs and I must say, it was fun. 10 stars for the game.

Anyway, I'm still new with this shits in blogspot. Expect some changes when I've learned some things on the visual.

Games I'm gonna explore with GINA are Ace Combat X, Secret Agent Clank, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, and some more, after I've got them on download.

Well, That's all for now.



-VIRUZ, out-

No comments: