Monday, August 4, 2008

Dreams to be made come true.

I'm a man with many dreams. Too many actually. But, after finding out, lingering round the net, and wasting time dreaming for years, I have finally narrowed down some of my dreams which can and may not be made come true.

Professional gaming.




Yes. Gaming has always been some sort of my passion. What I really need is a team with same passion on game I've been playing, which is the Counter Strike Source. After watching all the videos of the tourneys and pictures, I felt that I really wanna at least achieve something in the professional gaming scene. Not forgetting going to gaming conventions around the world.




Digital Art.




Being a guy, who's almost completing his Diploma in Electric and Electronic, I've found my love for digital art way long before I started my college years. My passion grew more and more with all those Webcomics which I've been reading every week in the WEB. My favourite webcomics would be the Ctrl+Alt+Del, Comedity, Applegeeks and many more. My dream would be at least to make my comic popular enough and being able to attend conventions as an invited guest/artist. But, I still got a long way to go with arts and equipments. Gotta get myself a Wacom tablet first!!! Well, I'm working my way up and still working.



-VIRUZ,out-

No comments: