Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My mind on VIRUZ Tech.



Static, is what my status have been lately. That's what you get when you loaf around with no jobs and resisting to get back to study. I have my reason for that. Rusty brain can only reasons with something out of the academic world. You get rusty brain when you stopped studying for sometime and then decided to return only to find that you can't cope with anything.

My rusty brain aside, my mind is all V12 engine on computers and the future VIRUZ Tech right now.

I promised a better logo next time if it's not nice :)

Ideas about websites with computer customization GUI for customers so that they are able to customize their specs according to their budget something like what Dell, Origin PC and the former Voodoo PC did. Customers would be able to decide what software they would want to install or just leave it blank. I would like to go to different direction than what the other company did on the software side like deciding whether they would want to have their Operating System or Anti Virus installed or not. Maybe not so much on the Operating System but mostly on software. Aside from that, customers will have choices for selected games and gaming peripherals to bundle with their system. Well, that's for my brand named desktops. Not sure about laptops though. :)



-JJ,out-




No comments: