Friday, October 2, 2009

Rant is Loading...






Yeeeaaa... It's October and all I can say is, DreamHack!!! Which is in collaboration with the upcoming Indie Youth Fest. Now...

Should I go to KL or not???

Hmm...

Geez Goddamnit!!! I feel like installing Photoshop CS4 to fill my boredom. Got the frigging Master Collection but the requirement space is just too much. 20+ GB for God sake. Guess I'll just have to install the non Master Collection till the new rig is up.

Just finished up Portal and Half Life 2 : Episode 2 and... Hmm... Let's just say I got nothing else to do. Hehehe... The games were great but short(will write a review). I just can't wait for Episode 3 which is the final episode of the installment of the game.

Anyway, this weekend will be another Dota Tourney. Good thing is I can make it for the Saturday mass.

To those who are expecting me for the WCO, Sorry. I feel that the session is too boring and I dun wanna waste my Fridays just sitting there and got nothing to say. Plus, I'm busy marshaling for the tourney so... Yup. I can't go.

Owh well, on the other hand, I'm looking for Splinter Cell games. I haven't been following the franchise since Pandora Tomorrow. So Chaos Theory is my best bet for now.

Till then,


-JJ,out-

















No comments: